Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Week 93 - Moving to Buenos Aires (in Trujillo)!






Buenos Dias!


It is time for a transfer. After a little over six months here in the mission office working as the Mission Secretary it is time for me to move on. My new area is Buenos Aires (Not Argentina). It is an area in Trujillo on the ocean. Pretty nice view but no beach. My new companion is Elder Torres from Rancagua Chile, it is just a coincidence that I previously had a companion by the same name from the same city in Chile. We are the zone Leaders from the central zone here in downtown Trujillo. It will be an exciting new challenge. My companion now has about 8 months here in the area so he will show me all of the ins and outs. This week I have said all of my goodbyes to friends in Primavera. A hard goodbye was with Jessica and her sons Juan and Daniel. Coincidentally today I was not the only one leaving Primavera but also Jessica Quiroz is moving to Spain for work. Keep her in your prayers so the family can stay strong  during these changing times. Here in Primavera I have had a ton of amazing experiences working in this ward and in my office assignments. I think the most important things I have learned are how to balance temporal and spiritual work as well as a little bit of quick thinking in stressful situations. It was super cool to work under President and now I am ready to go to hit the ground running here in Buenos Aires. 


On another note for my last pday in the office we went and saw a Caballos de Paso show. Caballos de Paso are dancing horses that dance the Marinera. It is a very famous performance here in Trujillo. 




The office was great and Buenos Aires is going to be an awesome last area. 

Love,
Elder Vassau 





No comments:

Post a Comment